Wednesday, May 24, 2006
The Lord Is My Shepherd
I’ve been searching for the right idea for this month’s article. Then I looked around at how beautiful everything is in nature. In the last month we have gone from the bleakness of winter to glorious spring! There’s one set of verses that fits the bill. Actually, it’s an entire chapter – Psalm 23 My 5th and 6th grade Sunday School class memorized it, so you can too. Even after all these years, I can still recite the King James Version pretty close. I may skip a verse, but I’ve gotten the main idea, that’s what it’s all about. And in my own words- God is in charge of my world He takes care of all I need. I’ll be alright because He has my hand. I am blessed beyond measure and will live with God forever. Wow! How often do we need reminded that God is in His heaven and all’s right with the world? These words do it. For the less ambitious, you could memorize Psalms 117. It’s only 2 verses! Read along in the Psalms, it’s some of the best there is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment